[macvoiceover] ipod shuffle questions

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 14:41:05 +0200

Hi all,
I bought a ipod shuffle yesterday and it is great!

However, I have some questions:

1: wat are the positions of the switch button:
off, shuffle , normal order or is it:  off, normal order, shuffle?

2: while going fast forward in a track(a) , after reaching the end of the
track`(a) , the player jumps automatically to the next track(b).
This is not good because The player starts at the beginning of track(b).
 This means that I am losing the place in track(b) that I was stopped last time.
So, can I force the player to stop at the end of the track while going fast
forward/backward in the track?

3: creating audiotracks from text with itunes:
I convert my texts to read on the ipod shuffle with itunes.
This means that the names of the tracks have a fixed name like "output dat_time"
It would be nice if I can rename this tracks so that I can hear on my ipod
shuffle easily which text I am listening to.
If I chose to show the selected track from itunes in finder, I can chose to
rename the track but itunes can't see the changes.

Can I solve this problem?

Thanx alot for your help,

best regards,
William>