[macvoiceover] Re: ipod

  • From: "Ginny" <ginnyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 08:16:23 -0500

Actually I said that wrong.  I pull my playlists up in itunes, but I'm not
always sure how to select a different playlist once I've syncd them to my
ipod.  Each time I do, I end up turning the ipod's language to German or
Egyptian and then my sighted friends have to figure out how to get the
default language back to English, since most of us Americans are too lazy to
know German and Egyptian.  (except for that one person on this list who
probably speaks both fluently.  And I don't think Egyptian is a
language.sorry.  That'd be Arabic, I guess.)

Smiles, G

  _____