[macvoiceover] Re: iphone syncing question; also iPad syncing comment

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 13:13:20 -0500

Yeah, I wish they wouldn't word things that way; it scares you so badly that
you cancel if you don't know it's going to ask you about transfering apps that
are on your iPhone but not on your computer. If you check "sync books on the
iPad it also tells you all books will be removed from the iPad and it doesn't
then give you a transfer option, but I just did this and as far as I can tell
my books haven't been removed from my iPad.

--

Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,