[macvoiceover] Re: iphone syncing question

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:11:30 -0400

My experience has been that if there is an app or apps on the phone that are
not in the apps in iTunes on your computer, you'll be given the message, when
syncing apps, that there are apps on your phone that are not on your computer,
and if you press don't transfer, the apps will be rremoved from your phone.

I have sometimes deleted apps from the computer and then synced my phone, then
hit don't transfer and the apps were removed from the phone, versus deleting
the apps directly from the phone.

Hope this helps!

Marcy

On Apr 25, 2010, at 2:07 PM, Allen wrote:

> Hi, listers,
>
> I was going through the syncing options.  When I told it not to sync my apps,
> I got the message, "Are you sure.  If you choose not to, your apps will be
> removed from your phone",
> or something to that effect.  I immediately canceled the operation.
>
> So when syncing, how does that actually work?  Am I sending items from the
> iPhone to my mac or vice versa?
>
> Thanks
>

> Allen
> allen.jd42@xxxxxxxxxxxxx