[macvoiceover] Re: iphone navigon crashes

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 21:07:02 -0400

Hello Cheryl and all:

Yucky. I am sorry that it keeps crashing on you. That spoils the experience although there is hope I hope (smile).

Nope, nothing special to do. Just make sure all of your apps are in your mobile apps folder. Just give it a once over to make sure all the things you want are in there and those things that you do not want are gone. Empty the trash and you should be set to go.

Restoring might take a sec or two or three so be patient.

Escape clause (smile). This ought to be no problem. I have had to restore here once and it went pretty smoothly.

Fingers crossed.

O, and thank you for the tip about potentially downloading navigon again. I did not know you could download again and not be charged (sweet).
On Aug 11, 2009, at 8:28 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Well, as I said before, there's still plenty of room on the iPhone,
I have 11.79 GB left--this is the smaller capacity iphone. As for working memory, I don't know about that. I know I just tried to do it riding somewhere in a car and it kept crashing so I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and restore. but much to my disappointment, if it still doesn't work, it's toast. So is there anything special I have to do with restore to try to make sure Navigon actually works this time.

Tia.
--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,