[macvoiceover] Re: iphone help please

  • From: <Davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 11:32:19 -0700

Paul, give me a call on my iPhone or email me off list.

I'd like to inlist the help of some rookie iPhone users to critique the suability of a PodCast style manual I'm putting together.

Besides, I may be able to help you get that darned thing turned off.

D.H.
Davey Hulse, Vice President
Marketing and Press Relations
Digit-eyes, a Division of