[macvoiceover] Re: iphone gestures

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 19:26:23 -0400

Hi,

it depends.  What are you trying to do?  if trying to delete or move apps, they
use the tap and hold gesture too.  The only difference is, they do not need to
double tap.  They just touch the app and hold their finger down until it starts
to wiggle.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore