[macvoiceover] Re: iphone and mail/text

  • From: Josh de Lioncourt <overlord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 14:28:20 -0700

Depends on the message. If the message has logical pieces to it, it'll be divided. For example, an email with some text, a link, and then some more text would be divided into those three components.

HTH.

On Jul 3, 2009, at 2:21 PM, Tommaso Nonis wrote:

Hey people
Last time I asked a question about the iphone, you answered me that there is no specific command to read line by line, or sentence by sentence. But for example in mail, if I have to scroll through a message, can I only either read the wole thing or read word by word and char by char? Or is the message divided in various chunchs on the screen so I can touch and read in pieces?
Best regards
Tom