[macvoiceover] Re: iphone: Digit-Eyes Audio Labeling System Advances Independence For Visually Impaired

  • From: "Richard Emling" <richard.emling@xxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 22:12:57 +0200

Hi.

How do i find the Bar or qr-code on a package or something else. I have some bad experience with mainstream iphone bar code readers and i couldn't get one of them to work for me, just because of the fact, that i never found the damned bar code on the stuff i was scanning. I took pictures from all sides of the box, but the code had to be in the right orientation and you needed to know where it was, if you whanted to scan it for fourther processing. How is this solved in this app? Can i use it as a totaly blind person?

Thanks

Richard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcy Weinberg" <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>