[macvoiceover] ios4 folders

  • From: jeff greene <greeneboy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 10:16:26 -0400

Hello, well, I've figured out how to put apps into folders, but I have a question. How do I move an app from say page 3 to page 2 so I can put it in a folder on page 2? Everything I've tried has just moved the app to different positions on page 3. Thanks for any help you can give.

Regards, Jeff Greene