[macvoiceover] Re: interactive tutorial for Snow Leopard voice over

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 19:19:15 -0500

I'm sorry to hear you've had such frustration with apple employees!  I have
found apple to be extremely helpful when ever I've needed something.
That said, I've taught myself VO, and mostly use apple tech support when I need
help for other things.
I'm assuming you're in Cupertino?  I'm in the bay area a lot, and am always
happy to help!
Feel free to email me off list!
Olivia
olivianorman@xxxxxx