[macvoiceover] interactive tutorial for Snow Leopard voice over

  • From: "David Hoffman" <davidhoffman1965@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 13:15:49 -0800

Hello, I am mostly self taught on v/o and can get by on the very basics. I have
taken the automatic tutorial when you first start up Alex. After many many
hours on the phone with Apple and wasted hours in the Apple store for one on
one training I finally got an email with links to the ten or so chapters
related to voice over training for Snow Leopard but these are just links to
read out chapters and there is no interaction like the basic tutorial.

Does anyone know of such a beast?

I happen to live one mile from One Infinite Loop so my lack success with Apple
employees has been somewhat frustrating.

For work I need to learn Jaws as well so I want a voice over training schedule
I can do on my own time ...

thanks all
Cheers
David