[macvoiceover] Re: installing lion on a clean way, when it come out :)

  • From: James Dean <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 13:08:30 -0400

The cloud is a major security risk. I absolutely refuse to use it. If the cloud
gets hacked, despite apple's efforts to prevent it, all that sensitive data
will be available for said hackers, and I strongly discourage doing this. Get
some external media and be done with it. The cloud, while a great idea, is
asking for trouble.

James A. Dean