[macvoiceover] Re: install gone wrong

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 11:19:57 -0400

you could eject the disk by holding down the power button till the system
stops, restart the system and hold the eject key till the disk pops out but
this would result most likely in a message to insert the disc.  please try
as hard as you can to get speech going.  I thought you said that when you
start the system, it boots and then stops.  if the dvd is in there, it will
do that and continue or restart the install.

one thing that happens for a while after you start the install by selecting
the language is the dvd is checked for errors, this process is accessible to
vo.