[macvoiceover] if not Logic, then what;

  • From: Ray Foret jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voice Over List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 21:45:12 -0600

Okay,

Let me tell you what I'm up against.  I've tried Amadeus Pro, and, as a basic
editor, it aint bad; however, the noise reduction feature it offers just is, to
speak quite frankly, lousy!!!  It's not at all up to the standards I've come to
expect from Sound Forge.  Pro Tools is a bit out of my budget now anyhow; or
otherwise, I'd go with that and the Waves restoration bundle.  I'm told by the
company who makes Sound Soap that Sound soap is not accessible with Voice OVer.
 I can't spend $500 just to find out if that's true or not, so, now, I simply
MUST find a program in to which the Waves Restoration Bundle can be plugged in
to so I can have good Noise reduction capabilities.  I realize that the Waves
Restoration bundle costs money, and, it looks like it might be the only
solution for me; that is, unless somebody can suggest something which is at
least as good as the noise reduction was in Sound Forge.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray!!!

Now a Mac User!!!

Phone: