[macvoiceover] Re: i-cloud

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 13:28:47 -0500

Hi,

The feature your talking about is separate from the basic  iCloud service.
This is called iTunes match.  Its costs $24.99 a year for the service.  It
takes all the music in your iTunes library on your computer and stores it in
the cloud.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore