[macvoiceover] Re: i-cloud

  • From: VaShaun Jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 19:13:41 -0500

You can put books on your I Pad lots of ways and I Cloud is not one that you
need to use. You can download the Audible app for I Pad and listen that way
*recommended*. You can sync the books to your I Pad from I Tunes or you can
stream them from audible.com. Either way you don't have to use I Cloud. Now as
far as the I Cloud setup you can use the credentials you use for your I Tunes
account and wala its setup.