[macvoiceover] iTunes searching for music assistance

  • From: Scott Rutkowski <scott7442@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac-access@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 20:03:34 +1100

Hi all.

I'm wondering if anyone can assist please.

Just say you want to do a search on iTunes for bigband instrumental music or something similar. Is there a way of doing this? I selected jazz from the dropdown menu in the iTunes store and am wondering is there a way of drilling down further to select different styles of jazz once you choose it from the dropdown list at the top of the iTunes store page?

Basically I am wanting to find similar music to the hooked on swing style of music and or just bigband instrumental music. If this is possible, can someone please let us all know?

There must be a way of drilling down further in to a specific style of music once you select the style your interested in.

Thanks to anyone who may be able to assist.