[macvoiceover] Re: iTunes question

  • From: samtroia <samtroia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:22:09 -0400

Hi, Marty,

Yeah, got it together; have been listening to some tunes.  Thanks.

On Aug 27, 2009, at 12:16 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi Sam, you have to interact with the table in question, then use vo backslash to expand and collapse the given catigory. The backslash is the third key down on the right side of a full apple keyboard. n
On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 09:59:57 -0400, samtroia wrote:

Hi, all:
I'm a brand new Mac user, having just purchased my Mac Mini this week
and it's very exciting.

So far I haven't been able to open any of the rows in the songs
(genres) table in the radio streams source in iTunes. I've tried
everything I know to do but nothing works. I'm desperate for music
'cause I haven't set up my library so far and thus can't play my mp3's
except for singly with quicklook (if that's what it's called) and
that's a drag. Any help appreciated; thanks in advance.

> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marty