[macvoiceover] Re: iTunes for EJ.

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 12:24:22 -0500

what a guy!!! fantastic.

On Jan 2, 2009, at 1:11 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hey John,

The only reason I know this is I spent 2 hours a few weeks ago trying to figure out why it did not work, grin, smile.

Keith Reedy

On Jan 2, 2009, at 12:45 AM, John Hess wrote:

I new I forgot one step. Thanks keith.
On Jan 1, 2009, at 10:33 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi EJ.

I just tried this.

When I land on classic rock and try to expand it, I can not do so with out interacting with it and then it works fine.

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab