[macvoiceover] iTunes Confusion...

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 01:23:04 -0500

Hi,

I have a iPod Nano and have been enjoying it for some time now. I, however, have been having all sorts of trouble getting Podcasts on and off of my device. At first, this seemed to work properly but I had only one Podcast in my list; now it seems all messedup. One or two items will get moved to the iPod and then the entire process seems to come to a hault. I can't figure out how to delete items after I've read them either.

Is there some set of instructions on using iTunes with VO that covers Podcasts? Is there a "return to factory defaults" option in itunes?

Happy Hacking,
cdh