[macvoiceover] Re: iTunes 8.0.1 released with Accessibility Enhancements

  • From: Josh de Lioncourt <overlord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 09:59:08 -0700

On Oct 4, 2008, at 6:55 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:
Josh,

You do such a great job on keeping up with the news and putting it on your site for all of us to read. I just want to publicly thank you for all of your work.

Keith Reedy

Hi Keith,

Thank you very much for the kind words. They are much appreciated, and I'm extremely pleased that so many find the site useful. There's a lot more I hope to do with the site in the future, much of which will depend on time and finances.

If anyone finds the site particularly useful and would like to make a donation to the efforts there, there's a donate button at the top of the site pages through which you can do so, as well as the Mac- cessibility Shop where you can purchase Apple related products and help support the site.

But the support that Lioncourt.com has received from the community has been wonderful, and I will continue to offer my services wherever I can.

If anyone has any suggestions for things they'd like to see on the site, please let me know.

Josh de Lioncourt

...my other mail provider is an owl...