[macvoiceover] iPod issues

  • From: Carla Roller <croller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 19:29:38 -0400

I have recently purchased an 8G nano. I have my voice feature enabled. However, I keep getting a message that Alex will not work with this thing. It is saying that I need a voice that speaks Noregion. How can I fix this? I put English as my language. This is driving me crazy. Believe me, it really won't take much to do it. After all the problems I have had getting it together. Can someone help please? Carla