[macvoiceover] iPhoto

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VO List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 19:17:42 -0500

Hi, all,
I imported 4 photos into iPhoto from my iPhone, one actually being a video.

However, I can't find the photos in iPhoto at all.

I'm most interested in finding the video to play it, and also to find it to
send to family as an attachment.

I've tried spotlight but I can't seem to access the iPhoto library in my home
folder in picures, where it is supposed to be.

If anyone has had any experience with this, I'd appreciate any help you can
offer!

Thanks!  Marcy