[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone with Voiceover gestures

  • From: Rossy <koumanova_rostislava@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 10:08:33 +0200

hi guys,
how do someone turn on voice over on the iphone?
i am getting mine tomorrow.
rossy

Il giorno 21/giu/09, alle ore 08:14, Cheryl Homiak ha scritto:

One thing I'm concerned about is turning vo on when using the iphone. I understand that we can turn it on without sighted help when we connect it to our computers and use iTunes. I also understand that a sighted person can turn it on for us. But I'm concerned about the scenario when vo quits, crashes, stops talking-- whatever!!! We all know this can happen on the Mac. What if it happens on the ipone and you aren't anywhere near your computer; you are out somewhere and you need to be able to access your cell phone. Is there a way to turn vo back on without sighted help? Will vo come back on if we restart the phone? I'm not trying to borrow trouble but I would like to know if anybody has any answers to this. It would be nice to just say this will never happen but I think the possibility has to be considered and we need to know if there are strategies for dealing with such a situation. Any thoughts?

--
Cheryl