[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone: pop- menus - how do I navigate them?

  • From: Ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 19:27:51 +0100

this is the one I was referring too also

On 01/06/2012 19:16, Nicole Hutchins wrote:
I was referring to the double tap and hold in a text message for example.

On Jun 1, 2012, at 1:26 PM, Ricardo Walker wrote:

Hi,

are you referring to the pop menus that appear when for example, double tapping
an holding on a word in an edit field?  or, are you talking about a pop up menu
that you might come across in an app or, on a website to select some choice
like a month, day, and year for credit card info?

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Jun 1, 2012, at 12:39 PM, Nicole Hutchins <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That method doesn't work for me. I've been wondering this same thing.
Nicole
On Jun 1, 2012, at 11:10 AM, Jeff Kisecker wrote:

You double tap them with a single finger than you swipe right or left through
the pop menu then you single finger double tap the selection then you select
done.  HTH

On Jun 1, 2012, at 10:07 AM, Ashley wrote:

Hi all,
recently I was trying to figure out how to forward a message on my iPhone. I double
tapped and held on the second tap on the message, and a menu appeared next to the
message, the first item being "copy"... however I can't figure out how to
navigate the menu. Double tapping activates the copy option, i can't change it like a
slider, etc. Does anybody know how to navigate these 'pop-up' menu thing?
ash

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at