[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone - iPod App

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 11:06:11 -0400

Hi Chris,

this is a wee, tiny problem with the iphone, the double-tap doesn't always work so well. I hope some day they fix this, but in the meantime, just quick press the lock button at the top of the screen, and that will hang up the call--without starting your Ipod.
Cheers,
Donna

On Aug 3, 2009, at 11:00 AM, Chris Hofstader wrote:

Hi,

I know I should probably join an iPhone list but the thought of adding yet another list to my life causes me to contemplate climbing the belll tower at the local Baptist church with an AK47 and then shooting randomly at the masses in Harvard Square.

My iPhone issue:

When on the home screen I do a two finger double tap to hang up a call, the iPod application will suddenly start playing my most recent playlist. I've read the documentation and cannot find anywhere one can tell the iPod to simply stop playing rather than just pausing. So, we seem to have two issues - hanging up starts playing music and I can't seem to find a way to stop it for good.

Any ideas?

cdh