[macvoiceover] iPhone how tos

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 23:57:30 -0400

Hi folks,

I am in the process of putting together the information that I will need to get ready for my iPhone, some day. This is stuff I am pulling out of guides and the Apple website and so on.

I like these things in little guides so that I can get to them quickly. We will put them on the site, www.icanworkthisthing.com
under,
Using iPhone, and I will send them to you.

There are a couple more on the site.

Have fun with this.