[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone - Sync Problems

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:56:19 -0400

go to itunes preferences without your phone hooked up, go to devices and click it, uncheck the first checkbox and you are the boss because itunes will not autosync.

On Jul 31, 2009, at 7:40 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi Chris,

So will the Mac give me a choice as to how to handle the data on my phone? I've been putting off syncing them, because I'm concerned that the Mac will delete everything on my phone. Is this true?
Thanks,
Donna