[macvoiceover] iPhone Os 4.0 preview event live coverage link

  • From: Robin Kipp <robin.kipp@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 17:04:18 +0200

Hi all!
Some of you might know this already, but I thought I'd cross-post it so that
none of you who are interested in what's ahead will miss it. The link to the
CNet News live coverage of the iPhone Os event is as follows:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-20001876-37.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=News-Apple

It's also very likely that there will be an oral live commentary on what is
currently going on which should be interesting - you'll find the link to that
on the same website as soon as it starts. Oh, and there's a reminder on that
website that will send you an email before the beginning of the event - if you
have a push mail account it's a good idea to subscribe to this.
And btw, I'm NOT excited about the event at all!!! (Please note the sarcasm...)
Have fun following the event!!!
Robin>