[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone 6 and other stuff?

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 09:07:19 -0600

Dude, I’m right there with you on that. I’m usually an early adopter of new
updates because I think I’m a pretty good test-pilot and understand the buggy
nature of updates.The reason I rolled back this time was for something pretty
specific that apparently worked in the bata so there was no reason to not jump
on the update.

Keith, you’ve really got me thinking about my approach to technology and the
world. I’m thinking about how I use technology, especially my Mac and iPhone to
keep up with the sighted world, instead of looking for ways to do things
differently from sighted people in a way that works for me.

Peace,

Ian