[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone 4s voice over volume

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 02:35:36 -0700

I o s 7.1 fixed this issue

From: macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Poyner
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 02:28
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] iPhone 4s voice over volume

Hello,

I have a problem with Voice Over volume. This has only happened recently. If
I decrease the voice over volume then I can't increase the volume.  The only
way I have found is to switch the phone off and back on again.
This has also happened with my iPad and again only recently.

My voice over volume is controlled by the volume toggle switch on the phone
which is set to only adjust the volume of voice over and does not adjust the
ringer volume.

I have found comments on the web with the iphone 5 and similar issues. It
discusses a fix for the 5 but not for the 4s.

Best wishes,

David Poyner

Chairman British Blind Sport Archery
http://www.bbsarchery.org.uk

Chairman Blind Veterans UK Bowmen formerly St Dunstans
http://www.blindveteransukbowmen.org.uk