[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone 4 and Bluetooth headsets

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 16:06:55 +0100

Many thanks for this information.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822

http://www.raisedbar.net/petition.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Chittenden
Sent: 11 August 2010 00:35
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: iPhone 4 and Bluetooth headsets

Hello,

It has been reported that Voice Over only remains on a headset which
supports A2BD. All Lluetooth stereo headsets support the standard. The
only mono earpieces which I have heard that handle the standard thus far
are the BluAnt Q1 update and the JawBone update.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: dchittenden@xxxxxxxxx