[macvoiceover] Re: iPad - file types??

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 07:51:13 -0400

Hi, I have the IPad but have not had to open up none of these files yet. Now
my research on this is that you can get Apple I works for the IPad and it is
completely accessible. But it is a scale down version of I works. Now when
the new update comes out in November the IPad suppose to have printing
ability if you have a printer that can print wireless. So I plan on getting
after the update I works and more apps pacific to the IPad and will keep the
list informed about what I find. I also understand that a scaled down
version of I life might be coming to the iPad.

Sign,
Bubba