[macvoiceover] Re: iPad Keyboard Doc has just arrived

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 04:49:45 -0400

You might carry it. It isn't very large at all.

Basically, it is the aluminum Apple desktop keyboard, with a small stand on the
back to support the iPad. The keyboard quality is exactly the same, which is
very good. The aluminum desktop keyboard is already really compact and durable,
so I think it fits the highly portable iPad as an accessory.

Bryan