[macvoiceover] Re: iMail and Yosemite

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 15:29:38 -0400

A few questions here.

1. How are you searching? Please provide the steps you are using.

2. What mail accounts do you use. Is this specific to an account type or a
general problem? If you are using Gmail, it could be specific to your gmail
settings and not a Mac Mail issue at all.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX 10.7 LION and 10.8 Mountain
Lion

On Apr 29, 2015, at 1:28 PM, David Poyner <d.poyner@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello, since upgrading to Yosemite I have had problems with iMail. The search
facility doesn't do anything at all. Also I can't always delete emails.
I have been looking at an alternative mail package, can anyone recommend one?

David Poyner, Sent from my iPhone>