[macvoiceover] Re: iCal Calendar information for Leopard amended.

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 14:06:32 -0500

The only way to do this is to add the date year and month and your entry will tell you on which day it falls.

Keith Reedy

On Jan 2, 2008, at 12:42 PM, Shaun Jones wrote:

This application works but I am trying to understand the concept from the view of a actual calendar. For example, if I wanted to know what day the 31st of January fell on or my mothers birthday. How is this done?
On Jan 2, 2008, at 12:35 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

Here is some updated information about iCal.

I use the calendar every day and it works very well.

Lets start with adding an event.

Open ical and when you have heard that ical is up, press command-n for new event. Type the name of your new event then press command-e to edit the time and all. With VO keys-right arrow, or left arrow move to, event detales and interact. move around in this area with VO Keys-right and left arrow. You will find buttons and check boxes and date fields, interact with the date fields. To change the date information, use, VO keys-up and down arrows to change Month, date and time. When you are through making changes in the date field, stop interacting.
When you are through with editing the event, stop interacting.
Move to done with VO keys-right or left arrow and press VO keys- shift-space bar to complete the process.

Read the calendar area canvas by interacting and move around with VO keys-right, or, left arrow keys.

HTH.