[macvoiceover] iBlink Radio Featured On the App Store

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 09:44:21 -0500

Hey y'all,

Serotek's iBlink RAdio application is featured on the iPhone app store (under
the "featured" button). Go check it out if you haven't, it's free. iBlink plays
blindness-related podcasts, radio reading services, and streaming Internet
radio run by blind people.

While it's true that apps for everyone work great for us, too (mostly), it's
exciting to have something geared towards us featured on the app store.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY