[macvoiceover] Re: i tunes

  • From: Stephanie <mumwith2kids@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 15:20:38 +1000

That's the problem, when I vo right, there are no settings to go too. if I use the tab key, I can find it, but when I vo space on it, i get search instead.

Steph
At 10:58 PM 9/05/2010, you wrote:
Hi stephanie,

I am no an expert in itunes with a ipod version but I'll try to help.

I think that it's best to sync your ipod only with one mac, so, sync them best with only one library.

When you put in your ipod on a mac for the first time, you will see a kind of setup.
To go to this setup-form, do as follows:

1. select your ipod in the sources table.
2: stop interacting with the sources table and go vo+right until you hear something like ipod setting.s... 3: interact with this area with vo+shift+down. There you will see , I think 5, tabcontrols.
One of this 5 is podcasts.
In this tab , you should say to sync or not and some otter options.
4: go also to the other controls like songs to say there if the category should be synchronized.

I hope this can help you a litle bit further.

best regards,
William

Op 9-mei-2010, om 06:04 heeft Stephanie het volgende geschreven: