[macvoiceover] Re: http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/iPad_User_Guide.pdf

  • From: Chris McCausland <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 14:33:56 +0100

Hi Keith.

Do you have any experience with Amadeus Pro?  I am just having a little trouble
editing multitracks and can't find any voiceover specific info that helps.

Basically trying to make track 2 start about 10 seconds in to track 1.  Any
idea how I would do this?

Currently I am cutting out the content I wish to move, playing the project to
the desired point, moving the insertion point to the play head and then pasting
the content.

Every time it just pastes back at the start.  Its like I can't move the
insertion point along an empty track.  if thats the case how do I start further
in to it?

Sorry if you have no experience with this just saw that you make music so may
have a clue.

Thanks in advance!

Chris.