[macvoiceover] Re: how to un-install a program?

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 21:47:13 +0000

yeah, it will. just start it, delete and app, and a dialog will pop up. follow the propmts in the dialog to delete the files. once the delete files button is pressed, you may have to command tab back to the finder or use the vo window chooser.

ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog160:
http://www.blog160.com

On 12/03/2011 21:37, Tyler wood wrote:
Um, I can never get this thing to work.

I have no idea what I'm doing with it. It says checking for apps, but I can't
see the list, if there even is one.

On 2011-03-12, at 10:05 AM, James Dean wrote:

Speaking of App Trap, I can see it in the pain of system preferences, and tell it to
"start" and also to start at log-in, so how do I use app trap? Once it is
"started," will it automatically pop up when I command+delete an app from the apps folder?

Please help a poor, confused soul.

James A. Dean

On Mar 12, 2011, at 3:53 AM, ashley wrote:

just send it to trash. BTW, you can also download app trap, which searches for
any unused files by that app and gets rid of them also.
ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog160:
http://www.blog160.com

On 12/03/2011 03:40, Justin Mann wrote:
Hi all,
I do have nightowl on my system and I need to uninstall it and re install.  How
do i go about uninstalling the app?

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at