[macvoiceover] Re: how to prevent the speaking of notifications?

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 15:01:43 -0700

carlos,

do the following;

vom m this takes you to the extra menu
arrow to you land on notifications and vo spacebar
tab to you hear prefferences button and vo spacebar
in the system prefferences window tab to the notifications table and
interact with the table and arrow down to mail and stop interactting
tab tonon and do a vo spacebar to select that one
do a cammand w to close the sys. preff window