[macvoiceover] Re: how to chose a different instrument for musical typing?

  • From: "Ginny" <ginnyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 23:12:05 -0500

If you open the "loop browser," you can actually do it, but you have to do
it by the VO sound effects (like when you get to the end of a row, etc) ,
and you have to get a sighted person to go through it with you the first
time. Or the hundredth. <smile>  Before I give you incorrect info, let me
see if I can get my friend to go through it with me again, and then I'll
give instruction. Basically, you select an instrument group such as drum or
bass, and then all these different options pop up in the squares to the
right.
It is by no means easy, but if you can remember the locations of the sounds
you like, it's doable.