[macvoiceover] Re: how to access to system dialog messages

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 13:45:04 -0500

there is also an application chooser with vo keys-f1 twice quickly. command-accent works for windows and command-tab works for apps. use shift to reverse the direction you are moving in when you use the above commands.

On Dec 30, 2008, at 1:41 PM, John Hess wrote:

I would try using the window chooser accessed by pressing Control- Option-f2 two times. This usually lets you get at those hidden windows.
On Dec 28, 2008, at 1:47 PM, Jonathan Chacón wrote:

Hello,

sometimes system dialog messages are shown but I can not to jump to them using comd+tab and I can't read them with voiceOver.
How can I jump to system dialog messages and read them?

thanks and regards
        Jonathan Chacón>

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab