[macvoiceover] Re: how do i get a demo of Readiris Pro 11

  • From: Michael Babcock <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 17:37:05 -0900

ok, i will try the pro download and see if it works, ahve u used it before?

On Jan 20, 2009, at 5:35 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

odd, ther is a download link and a link to pro download there.

On Jan 20, 2009, at 9:24 PM, Michael Babcock wrote:

i whent there and could only find a "flash" demo, any ideas?
On Jan 20, 2009, at 5:20 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

it's at:
http://www.readiris.com

On Jan 20, 2009, at 9:11 PM, Michael Babcock wrote:

hi;
i'm looking for this software and am curious of the following:
a: how can i get a demo? I can't find a downloadable demo file.
b: how well does it work to scan a file into textedit?
c: have you used it before and would you suggest it over the iwndows based accessible software
and d: have you tryed any other mac apps for scanning?
I need something quickly.
mike
Michael Babcock
GW Hosting, Your Dedicated Home On The Web
Phone: +1-888-272-3555, ext 4121
email: michael.babcock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
administrative e-mail: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
url: http://gwhosting.net