[macvoiceover] Re: how do I show new mailboxes

  • From: Randy Stegall <kc4gfr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 11:08:36 -0500

The great thing about VO backslash is that whereever I have needed to expand or collapse a list it works.

Randy
On Mar 1, 2009, at 10:32 AM, Dan Eickmeier wrote:

Hi Marty, if you expand the on my mac section with vo backslash, this should do it. HTH

On Feb 28, 2009, at 10:59 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, since I've created two new mailboxes, how do I get these
mailboxes to show in the on my mac mailbox just under the trash
mailbox? I wish all the mailboxes would show, but there is just the on
my mac mailbox, so how do I get these two new mailboxes to show, and I
wonder how you get boxes like the outbox to show up as well, and thanks
in advance.

Marty