[macvoiceover] Re: how do I get rid of a plug in I don't need in amadeus Pro

  • From: Ray Foret Jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 03:25:35 -0500

Yeah, I'm really bummed out about it.  YOu cannot access any of the tabs where
the controls are.  I've been writing Bias for at least a year asking them to
make Sound Soap Pro accessible with Voice Over.  I sometimes think I may be the
only person out there who's trying to get them to do that.  They ignored me the
last time I wrote and asked them, (earlier this week).  So, when I downloaded
the demo, I thought well maybe I might be able to poke around with it and see
how far I got.  Well, I got nowhere.  I was able to remove it by going in to:

c/Library/Audio/

and deleting the Bias folder from there.  Since the noise reduction in amadeus
Pro sucks, and the one in Audacity leaves much to be desired, I written Isotope
to ask if RX is now or will soon be usable with Voice Over.

I still don't regret my choice not to install Windows on this Mac, but, I'm
beginning to suspect that the blind Mac user who wants or needs something
better than crap for noise reduction is either going to have to get Pro-Tools
LE version 8.4, (which still isn't out yet) and pay through the nose just to
get good noise reduction or just do without.

That's why I'm anxious to see if the folks over at Isotope are serious about
their commitment to accessibility.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

E-Mail: