[macvoiceover] home and end

  • From: Cheryl Ann Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 09:06:45 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all.

I seem to remember this being discussed not that long ago but couldn't find it. I find that with both my full keyboard and my bluetooth keyboard without a numeric keypad, I cannot reliably jump to the top and bottom of a file in Text Edit or top and bottom of a row of messages in Mail (and there are probably other areas where this doesn't work). Sometimes it works, but often I'm told beginning or end of document but where I have landed is not the beginning or end of the document and the row I'm on in mail is not the top or bottom. I'm not listing everything i've tried because I've tried combinations for both types of keyboards and listed for voiceover and/or just for home and end and they either don't work or often give false results. is there something obvious I'm missing here?

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart