[macvoiceover] Re: here goes: first Mac disaster

  • From: Marshall Scott <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:20:10 -0600

Hi Donna,
I think you have to hit Enter to exit this window. I had a similar problem.
Marsh

On Jul 16, 2009, at 8:53 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi guys,

OK, so I’ve been through the getting started tutorial. All of it made sense except the complex tables, where I couldn’t get it to read anything. I’m just going to hope that part’s not too important.

But, the real trouble: I exited the start-up tutorial, and supposedly went into the setup screen. At that point, I lost all speech. The Word “English” was spoken, but then nothing else, even when I press VO+Shift+question. What do I do!?
Thanks,
Donna