[macvoiceover] Re: helpful information

  • From: Nicole Hutchins <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 18:44:04 -0400

Hi,
I can't really tell you where the folder is yet. The guy at the store set it so
that it reads to me when I scroll through the folder and mailbox list, but I
haven't yet figured out how to show/hide it. Once I figure this out, I'll post
the info.
Yes, that would be part of the reason for the sluggishness of your mail, but
not sure about the rest.

Nicole